Label Error Proofing
Outline Of Topics Covered
- Workshop Objectives
- What is mislabeling? What are the effects?
- Probable causes of mislabeling
- Manufacturing Plant Risk Assessment
- Risk Assessment/ Benchmark best practices
- Brainstorm the causes with the team
- Error proofing concepts
- Label error proofing concepts and applications
- Recommendations from the Trainer
- Brainstorm potential solutions
- Review labeling PFMEA
- Develop corrective action items
- Corrective action items
Who Should Attend?
Personnel directly involved in the process; including operators, maintenance, quality, materials management, engineering, design and production. As well as, personnel who are already participating in label error proofing activities, but not achieving desired results in preventing spills of nonconforming product.
Benefits Of Attending
- Learn how to effectively implement error proofing
- Reduced defects, scrap, rework, spills and associated losses such as containment and warranty costs
Root cause analysis, problem solving and FMEA knowledge is an asset.
Please Note: This workshop can only be conducted onsite at the customers location, as it involves shop floor exercises.