Effective Product Launch (APQP/FMEA/PPAP)
Outline of Topics Covered
- Introduction to APQP
- Identify the APQP phases, processes and corresponding milestones
- Defining the Program
- Product Design and Development
- Design FMEA
- Process Design and Development
- Process Flow Diagrams
- Process FMEA
- Production Control Plans
- Product and Process Validation
- MSA overview
- SPC overview
- Feedback, Assessment and Corrective Action
Who Should ATTEND?
- APQP cross-functional team members (anyone in an IATF 16949 environment). Each department must have an individual capable of participating in the process.
- Engineering (Design/Process/Quality), Manufacturing, Quality, Facilities, Supplier Quality
- Save time (organized program development)
- Promote effective communication between departments (avoid misunderstandings)
- Provide a framework for continuous improvement through feedback assessment and corrective action (save money and time).
- Avoid Customer complaints and disruptions and costly containment activities
“Your trainer’s professionalism and knowledge helped us all, and his teaching style is world class. He used past experiences to connecting the dots to the standard, which not only helped the class to understand the standard but created a fun learning atmosphere.
We found the course material (for IATF) world class and very helpful. The exam was also comprehensive and very fair. I look forward to future collaborations between our Companies."
Corporate Manager for Supplier Development
Automotive Tier 1 Supplier