Advanced Quality Planning (AQP)
Outline Of Topics Covered
- Introduction to AQP
- Identify the AQP phases, processes and corresponding milestones
- Defining the Program
- Product Design and Development
- Design FMEA
- Process Design and Development
- Process Flow Diagrams
- Process FMEA
- Production Control Plans
- Product and Process Validation
- MSA overview
- SPC overview
- Product/Process Validation
- Feedback, Assessment and Corrective Action
Who Should Attend?
- AQP cross-functional team members (anyone in an ISO 9001 or AS9100C environment). Each department must have an individual capable of participating in the process.
- This process can apply to any product in any industry
- Engineering (Design/Process/Quality), Manufacturing, Quality, Facilities, Purchasing, Field Service, Supplier Quality
Benefits Of Attending
- Save time (organized program development)
- Promote effective communication between departments (avoid misunderstandings)
- Provide a framework for continuous improvement through feedback assessment and corrective action (save money and time).
- Avoid Customer complaints and disruptions and costly containment activities
This course is designed to be delivered onsite at your location in order to incorporate your designs and manufacturing processes into the workshops. Participants will require access to drawings, specifications, test methods and the shop floor.