About The PIC Group
Since 1985, The PIC Group has remained the leading provider of third party quality services throughout North America. As the only full service quality provider of its kind, we provide Containment, Inspection, Quality Engineering, Liaison, Training, Consulting and Supplier Development Services. Not only do our quality solutions help you meet your immediate needs, but they help to identify and rectify your quality issues long term. Delivering outstanding quality solutions to our customers is our key objective. With our extensive geographic footprint, we have the ability to respond quickly and effortlessly, when and where you need us.
What makes working with PIC Great?
G - Geographic Reach: Covering USA, Canada, Mexico, Europe, India, China and Asia.
R - Responsive: Quickly react to 24/7 production schedules, timetables and surges in staffing needs.
E - Experienced: We've developed quality containment programs for dozens of OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers.
A - Automated: Our system allows us to collect, analyze, summarize and distribute data in real-time.
T - Trusted: Delivering quality solutions for over 30 years. Depend on us today and tomorrow!
Our team is ready to respond to your quality needs including:
- Product Sorting and Containment
- Rework and Repair
- Light to Moderate Assembly
- New Product Launch Support
- System Evaluation
- Kitting and Sequencing
- Finished Goods Inspection
- Supplier Development Programs
- Quality Engineering
- Onsite and Public Seminar Training
We Make it Happen!
24 Hours A Day. 7 Days A Week. 365 Days A Year.
The Management team and all employees of PIC, a TRIGO Company are committed to our customers, fellow employees, shareholders and the communities in which we operate, to provide the highest level of professionalism, quality workmanship, and service to achieve our customers’ goals.
To strengthen our leadership position in quality support services and to accelerate our growth in emerging markets, we shall:
- Work proactively to satisfy our customers’ expectations by delivering services with high added-value, built on our experience, professionalism and work ethic.
- Undertake actions to continuously improve the performance of the quality processes.
- Preserve the health and well being of each employee by implementing preventive safety measures and fostering improvement activities.
- Safeguard the rules of professional conduct of PIC, a TRIGO Company.
- Respect the environment in which we work.
- Consumer Goods
- Heavy Machinery
- Medical Devices
- Recreational Vehicles
- Renewable Energy
- Transportation - Bus/Rail