5S & Visual Workshop
Outline Of Topics Covered
- What is 5S and Visual Workplace approach?
- Preparing for 5S and Visual Workplace
- The 5 elements of 5S
- Elements of the Visual Workplace
- Identifying and prioritizing Visual Workplace application
- Developing an action plan for implementing a 5S and Visual Workplace approach (including exit criteria)
- The sessions involve a combination of classroom/workshops and time spent applying the elements of 5S in the target area
- Workshop exercises/application
Who Should Attend?
Personnel directly involved in the process, including operators, supervisors, managers, maintenance, quality, material management, engineering, design and production.
Benefits Of Attending
- More clean, organized and efficient workplace
- Shop floor employees see a direct, positive impact in their workplace environment
- 5S promotes improved safety, productivity, morale, quality and communication
- 5S and Visual Workplace is a foundation for implementing a Lean Manufacturing approach
Please Note: This workshop can only be conducted onsite at the customers location, as it involves shop floor exercises
“Your trainer’s professionalism and knowledge helped us all, and his teaching style is world class. He used past experiences to connecting the dots to the standard, which not only helped the class to understand the standard but created a fun learning atmosphere.
We found the course material (for IATF) world class and very helpful. The exam was also comprehensive and very fair. I look forward to future collaborations between our Companies."
Corporate Manager for Supplier Development
Automotive Tier 1 Supplier