5S & Visual Workshop
Outline Of Topics Covered
- What is 5S and Visual Workplace approach?
- Preparing for 5S and Visual Workplace
- The 5 elements of 5S
- Elements of the Visual Workplace
- Identifying and prioritizing Visual Workplace application
- Developing an action plan for implementing a 5S and Visual Workplace approach (including exit criteria)
- The sessions involve a combination of classroom/workshops and time spent applying the elements of 5S in the target area
- Workshop exercises/application
Who Should Attend?
Personnel directly involved in the process, including operators, supervisors, managers, maintenance, quality, material management, engineering, design and production.
Benefits Of Attending
- More clean, organized and efficient workplace
- Shop floor employees see a direct, positive impact in their workplace environment
- 5S promotes improved safety, productivity, morale, quality and communication
- 5S and Visual Workplace is a foundation for implementing a Lean Manufacturing approach
Please Note: This workshop can only be conducted onsite at the customers location, as it involves shop floor exercises